One of the missions of Swedish National Biometric Association is to work towards the arrival and usage of international standards, see SNBA mission statement.
SNBA and its co-founding member Optimum Biometric Labs initiated and organized a list of the published and under-development standards of the International Standardization Organization (ISO) subcommittee ISO/IEC JTC1/SC 37 Biometrics. The list intends to update the status and progress on:
- Published standards
- Published technical reports (TRs)
- Standards under development
Here is the list: ISO / SC37 Biometrics standards – SIS / TK448
- Metrics on published and under-development standards and technical reports
- All standards/technical reports (TRs) are structured based on their corresponding working groups (WGs)
- Each WG is divided in, where available, groups of its corresponding standards/technical reports (TRs)
- Each standard/technical report consists of its name and status
This list was compiled is in order to assist and engage the members of Swedish Standards Institute working group SIS / TK 448 and Swedish National Biometric Association and other interested stakeholder, communities, and users.
Please note: we do our best to keep the list up-to-date, however, the list may often lag behind sources such as ISO/SC37 itself and other national standardization bodies (NPs); thus for maximum accuracy and completeness and absolut latest updates we recommend to check the JTC 1 SC 37 page or ask your NB such as Swedish Standards Institute.